The Republic of Guinea’s Conde administration has responded to last week’s murder of the Head of the country’s Treasury. Aissatou Boiro had been commissioned by the president to investigate graft within the administration and was shot dead in her car by men in military uniform.
Afghanistan Africa alcohol army chickens chinook Congo coup deappg de bill Defence digital economy bill DRC drugs Eric Joyce MP EU Falkirk football GE2010 General Election gordon brown Hewitt Hoon House of Commons Italy Labour leadership leveson Lib Dems Liberal Democrats MoD MPs pay ofcom parliament Politics Ransom Pakistan Rwanda Scotland social media Spain Tony Blair Trident twitter Uganda wikileaks
- @Alas_Darling @andrewpicken1 Ha! 2 hours ago
- Even more Falkirk Labour shenanigans. http://t.co/nmAbKQyQg7 3 hours ago
- RT @pictfor: @pictforuk @politicalintel using wrong twitter handle #pictfor taken please change to #pictforuk http://t.co/wqPtzCSi8a or ask… 2 days ago
- For political obsessives only. FKUK. A couple of new thoughts on Falkirk Labour. http://t.co/odhvv784C7 2 days ago
- @flowerpotman2 hey, Flowerpot Dimwit, much as I would love to holiday in Huddersfield, it was obviously someone else's pic. 4 days ago