Shell companies in the BVI and South Africa continue to drain Congo’s wealth. Read my press release below first, documenting how more billions have disappeared from the Congo. The Ugandan Lake Albert oil developments are set to yield billions while the DRC side remains on the starting blocks thanks to the less-than-mysterious sale of rights to friends of the powerful.
Afghanistan Africa alcohol army chickens chinook Congo coup deappg de bill Defence digital economy bill DRC drugs Eric Joyce MP EU Falkirk football GE2010 General Election gordon brown Hewitt Hoon House of Commons Italy Labour leadership leveson Lib Dems Liberal Democrats MoD MPs pay ofcom parliament Politics Ransom Pakistan Rwanda Scotland social media Spain Tony Blair Trident twitter Uganda wikileaks
- @missjillyteach @ASairFecht A've goat te get (insert glottal stop) oan this 'plane. As you plucky westerners like to say. 1 day ago
- @missjillyteach @ASairFecht I've rebranded. Beauness. Let's change the name together. Beauness royalty. 1 day ago
- @missjillyteach @ASairFecht I totally never said that! Honest. I just didnae. Mind you, I understand ye huvnaue been there furra bit? 1 day ago
- @ASairFecht @missjillyteach You did. No need for 'her' to see it. ffs. 1 day ago
- @missjillyteach @ASairFecht Uh oh. See what I did there? Apols. 1 day ago